Scam of coke

I don't know precisely about Pepsi, but seeing below advertisement you can clearly see that come has finally come to kindly put forward the truth of it's ingredients and concluded that it's product is not good for children. This is clear as you can see for yourself the highlighted texts in the it's formal ad.
We have come to meet are even we ourself could have the bad habit of drinking coke in case of refreshment. But, I kindly request these habits to be got to a halt only after seeing this ad of coke themselves. As even before this ad was published more studies have proved that coke is harmful to everyone health and also I heard someone saying that it is used to clean the toilets.
This can be supposedly replaced by the habit of drinking tender coconut which is for more healthier than coke but it is costly but I think our health is more important than money, eventually the reason why we earn is the keep our enemy, that is, our stomach from defeating is and even not eating food doesn't help our cause.
Healthy food now a days is hard to find and this can result in various disorders and diseases at the same time.




If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog.
Most of the online readers don't share this article as they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe. However, the fact is the,
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge.Kudos!!!!!! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!

Experts take on Reusable Rockets