The best Episode of THE BIG BANG THEORY ( This Season)

The seventh episode " THE GEOLOGICAL METHODOLOGY" of The Big Bang Theory is the  funniest episode this season till now and it's  safe to say that the show isn't losing it's flair. I really want to kick myself as to why I didn't see this episode while it was aired and after the proceeding weeks episodes the only highlights was Penny's pep talk in the second episode " THE RETRACTION REACTION". I read that this episode was going to be the best, but I didn't believe it and I thought it was just a hype they where giving and boy this surprised me. I also forget and even thought that this to skip this episode. I really wanted to see the "SYLLABI COMEDY" which attracted a lot of tweets in Twitter but, i think it wasn't funny at all. While reading the tweet I initially needn't get it but, after someone pointed out that SYLLABI in it I thought nah!!! The episode was filled with great comedy and from Raj getting together with Ruchi and the Bret shutting doors on Sheldon. Wow!!!! Raj, Howard, and Bernadette's conversation were as following Raj can't get something's was equally hilarious. I would love to know what you thought about this episode in the comments section and if you haven't watched this episode please go and enjoy it first!!!!

If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog.
Most of the online readers don't share this article as they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe to our blog as well as our YouTube channel. However, the fact is the,
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge.Kudos!!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!

Experts take on Reusable Rockets