Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Propeller Ads is one of the best service out their who are the best in terms of customer service they use chatbots but, while the customers executive is online they very responsive and for people like me who don't know where to insert the code they gave it was like a wish come true. I have seen a lot of services but, I should say that I'm very impressed in there customer service, which is one of the best methods to adapt in order to get great customer experience and customer retention. This is the reason why?? I'm repeatedly saying about the customer service like a crazy person.
Propeller Ads mostly give you pop-under ads and also interstitial ads.
I would advice you to choose interstitial ads as they don't disturb your reader. Sometimes users get pissed-up will never return to your blog again. Customer retention is a must. 
The best case is that you don't need an awful lot of traffic in your site the minimum traffic like 3,000 pages views are more or less enough. They sell text link ads and you are paid with CPM. Click per Milne. 
If you want to read my best alternative to Google AdSense post click here.

If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog.
Most of the online readers don't share this article as they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe to our blog as well as our YouTube channel. However, the fact is the,
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge.Kudos!!!!!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!

Experts take on Reusable Rockets