Redmi Note 4 Killer gets a new Slow Motion Camera (Lenovo K8 Plus)


The Lenovo K8 plus has received a slow-motion Camera in its update today. The update is of 125 MB and has highlighted the LED notification light issue being solved, and yes it is solved. The LED light glows every time any notification comes. The next one is the slow motion camera, and the third one being improving the stability of your phone I think this is about the camera but, I don't know as my last post where I have written about the stabilisation feature in Google Photos as the videos in this camera are very resistive in terms of shake.


I haven't seen the LED notification working but, if someone has got it please let me know in the comments section below. The below video is an illustration of the slow motion camera in the Lenovo K8 Plus and its really turn out to be the best camera centric phone in this price range. If you want to read the video stabilization post please click here
If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog.
Most of the online readers don't share this article as they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe to our blog as well as our YouTube channel. However, the fact is the,
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge.Kudos!!!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!

Experts take on Reusable Rockets