Howdy!!! 2018. Lets be honest

Trust is a strong word in this post social modern society as all of us are more into our phones then, in real life humans which is great, isn't it. Oh no!! It's not.
The pre-social media era was in fact great in terms of social trust than now. Social media has given us a lot of friends like a gal from the United States could have befriended a gay from from India through it. However, the real question is that How do you trust a person in this internet filled era you can't be without a social media platform. It's solid, karismatic, ever evolving. The introduction of the social has questioned our privacy let alone social trust. There have been who do things to get people interesting in stuff what they do as and when possible and its being monitered by a lot of tech companies who say they care about your privacy but, give shopping suggestions and internet stories and newsfeeds along your likes and dislikes. They end up being the one who has indirectly the support of things like net-neutrality Its not a question of where its a question of why?
There are people who trust strangers in the internet tahn people close to them like relatives. This behaviour isn't fully social media's fault it's also on the people and their relatives. The trust is a big thing we as fellow human are more vulernable to the fact that we can't singly live our life and need someone or the other to have kind of share it and enjoy it. There are a number of who join group in social media rather than in real life and will in turn voice there opinion to the world through the internet and act as though nothing happens in real world. You can ask the question towards me and I would like to share to the people asking this question that I myself am a victim and by that only am I writing this post and not shouting out loud in the streets. 
There was a time when these kind of street protests were really a thing but, now-a-days the only people out there are only after the civic body status ( I wish I am wrong really trust me but I think I am not and I'm not proud of it). In time, I wish people would realise this and tear their social media mask and head out there. 
There are more and more people out there ( I say in terms of the increase in population) but less and less are going out there and as a matter of fact people have lost interest in social gatherings and have adored the fact of sitting at home knowing all that they want to know everything which is in fact shamefully and very worrisome fact as human relationship are in fact build on this rather heavenly, some social interaction that we have had which I think is safe to say that anyother creature in this planet. 
Sorry if I have saddened you this New Year as I have told the truth tells keep this in mind and welcome the latest year on our calendar 2018 and 💝May each day of the this year bring happiness😁 excitement😋 and sweet surprises😉 on your doorstep Wishing you😍 and all my dear ones😊 a fabulous❤ Hpy  New Year folks.


If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog.
Most of the online readers don't share this article as they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe to our blog as well as our YouTube channel. However, the fact is the,
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge.Kudos!!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!

Experts take on Reusable Rockets