The Rise of SpaceX

SpaceX has metamorphosed from the joke of the aerospace industry into the most consistent operators. SpaceX sends a rocket up every month, carrying satellites for companies and nations and supplies to the international space station. SpaceX can undercut its U.S. competitors like Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Orbital Sciences on a ridiculous margin. Where these  competitors rely on  Russian and  other  foreign  suppliers, SpaceX  makes  all  of its machines  from scratch in  the  United States. Because of its low costs, SpaceX has once again made the United States a player in the worldwide commerical launch market. Its $60 million per launch cost is much less than what Europe and Japan charge and trumps even the relative bargains offered by the Russians and Chinese, who have the added benefit of decades of sunk government investment into their space programs as well as cheap labour.
I think SpaceX is exploring the things we won't be exploring if it wasn't for the sake of SpaceX. I am talking about the reusable rockets which NASA didn't experiment too much and now SpaceX is trying to perfection-ate it. People in the space industry had made the process of going to space boring. SpaceX on the other hand has set “optimistic” dates on everything and is looking to commercialize the travel on a big scale. However, I'm not sure that SpaceX alone can take us there, and if it did it. Then, it would be a miraculous thing. I also think that SpaceX is winning a Battle which nobody is a part of and (correct me if I'm wrong) think ISRO and Chinese are the only one's behind SpaceX in this journey and I don't see these government agencies creating much of the competition needed to make a show in the Battle. Elon is the one man who SpaceX should me thankful to and without him I doubt the achievements of SpaceX being the same if he wasn't a part of it.


If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog.
Most of the online readers don't share this article has they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe. However, the fact is the,
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge.Kudos!!!!!!



                                                                                                       


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!

Experts take on Reusable Rockets