Bitcoin!!!! Bitcoin!!!! Bitcoin!!!!!

The gold of the internet generation you can't but, see that Bitcoin is surging at a whooping rate and the early bird investors who believed in it are like millionaire or something. However, after this surging price you might as a say that you are fall in a pit-hole in like before 3 months you would have been seeing it crossing the $7,000 mark, as of now it's like $12,000 it the WTF!!! effect for people who didn't invest in it knowingly.
This makes us think that let's invest in it now. However, this is not a good option I would say, it's like what they say, make hay while the sun shines. The rising cost of Bitcoin is great on an hand while on the other hand the rising transaction fees poses a great threat to what Bitcoin will become in the future. While, Bitcoin "experts" say that this is the future and the price is not likely to fall then, there a fair chance it will and this will post a fair threat to investors ( who are investing in it now). 
The next one on the chart is trading while this is a great idea at $7,000 at $12,000 it's too risky. I myself have 0.00022 Bitcoin which I had bought at Rs. 200 and after I bought it it went to about 174 or so and now currently is trading at 252. That's like OMG!!! WTF!!! Fluctuation and don't believe traditing is a good idea.


If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog.
Most of the online readers don't share this article as they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe to our blog as well as our YouTube channel. However, the fact is the,
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge.Kudos!!!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!

Experts take on Reusable Rockets