Why don't you Use your back pocket?

I think the uses of a pocket would be be to keep things like money, or something like that, and also argue that it a only used to keep our purse in it, I'm writing this post for people who are willing to keep their purse in their bag rather than in their back pocket, and risk it to factors like pickpocketing or should I say pickbagging, a term which I invented for the purse which are being stolen while in the bag ( ignore this if you feel that this is vague humor). I can say for sure that your purse/money can easily be stolen from a bag other a pocket which is much secure as it is close to your body.

It's amusing to see this but, can't see a reason of comfort in this. It's literally a haunting fact that the time required by you to take a purse from a bag is high when compared to the time to take it from your back pocket, if it's not a handbag which is also a thief's fun land to take your money. 
While that being said I have heard that keeping a lot of coins in your purse and sitting on it can be comfortable. I think in that case you can keep in your front pocket which would be awkward but, even more secure. 

If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog.
Most of the online readers don't share this article as they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe to our blog as well as our YouTube channel. However, the fact is the,
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge.Kudos!!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!

Experts take on Reusable Rockets