Dheeran: A True Inspiration

I don't usually don't write about films. I think this is an exception as this is a true story known by a very few. I being a child of Thiruvallur haven't even heard of this kind of cases. So, I said my father whether he had heard about this incident and the answer was no he hadn't. The media does a great of pointing out the mistakes made politicians make but, a do they take steps to appreciate these kind of incidents, we can't put the whole blame on media as we as people don't find it interesting, and this doesn't help there TRP for which they are in business.
The film was the great and I haven't seen an edge of the seat film in since like forever, I literally was at the edge of my seat in and first half and the second half was a bit on the slower side. I think making the film would have been a very exhausting process which makes me to think the life and death situation the real Dheeran would have faced.
We as common people always speak ill about the police department and usually forgot that there are a number of people in this department like Mr. Dheeran. I appreciate the film and appreciate Karthi's performance in the film. I feel the last part where Dheeran isn't even recognized for his deed and is painful. I might as say that if the government now awards these people now. The officers would reject it as the film as projected sympathy towards them and social media supporting them is a great thing but, this should not be the medium through which they receive this award and also it is a shame on the government's part of it actually decides to award them.


If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog.
Most of the online readers don't share this article as they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe to our blog as well as our YouTube channel. However, the fact is the,


  • I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge.Kudos!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!

Experts take on Reusable Rockets