An Electric bike Better than a Suzuki Swish

Welcome to Know and Grow, the place where you can catch interesting things on the go.I'm Rahul the author of this article. In this article, I am going to discuss the test drive experience which I had while, riding the Ather 450. Now, I’m going to give you a few reasons why you should join our email list today using the pop-up menu. There’s some amazing stuff that’s only available to our email subscribers, so be sure to sign up and join the email list today. You're going to get exclusive content and a chance to shape the blog. You can help us help you serve better by expressing your interest and much more. You can even submit your own questions which I will try to answer and much, much more. Be sure to sign up and join the email list. I want to tell you about one of our earlier article about crappy lenovo Oreo 8.0 and why you should not update your phone. If you want to know about that article make sure you check it out using the link given below,
Don't Update to Oreo On the Lenovo k8 Plus!!! It Sucks

If you are an enthusiast of the all electric world you would have come across the name Ather Energy, for those who haven't .
Ather Energy is a new automobile company who have been working on an electric scooter have recently launched two variants of their electric bike namely the Ather 450 and the Ather 340, they are priced around the 1 lakh to 1.25 lakhs price point which makes the price of a Vespa scooter competitive to it. While, I haven't ridden a Vespa or any other electric bike for that matter I not going to compare the two.
I am going to give youy perspective of the ride which I had taken with the bike for about 10 minutes. This article will be divided by the pros and cons,
Pros:

  • The bike was little in weight as the weight balancing was great about the design of the scooter the handling was great.
  • The brake were good and it felt more like a bike's brake rather than a scooty's one. 
  • The reverse feature which help you to take reverse just by throttling was great.
Cons:

  • The initial pickup of the scooter was a little slow in both the eco and the dynamic mode but, in the dynamic mode it recovered faster than the eco mode.
  • The fan noise was in fact very annoying as the quality of the ride ewas ruined by it. I had asked the Ather team about this and they said that they are doing there level best to dampen the fan noise.
For the specs of the bike I will leave a link below,
 Ather 450 and 340
Stay tuned, to my next article where I will discuss about the how the Ather showroom experience and the future of Ather Energy and more.
If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog. 
Most of the online readers don't share this article as they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe. However, the fact is the,
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge. Kudos!!!!!!  




PropellerAds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Experts take on Reusable Rockets

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!