When Jio does an Apple

Welcome to Know and Grow, the place where you can catch interesting things on the go.I'm Rahul the author of this article. In this article, I am going to discuss How in the recently concluded Reliance Industries ARM (21) how Jio is adapting to an exchange program similar to the one which Apple does in its iPhone exchange program. Now, I’m going to give you a few reasons why you should join our email list today using the pop-up menu. There’s some amazing stuff that’s only available to our email subscribers, so be sure to sign up and join the email list today. You're going to get exclusive content and a chance to shape the blog. You can help us help you serve better by expressing your interest and much more. You can even submit your own questions which I will try to answer and much, much more. Be sure to sign up and join the email list. I want to tell you about one of our earlier article about Why has another iPhone made its debut in the Make in India Program? If you want to know about that article make sure you check it out using the link given below.



I had seen the Reliance Industries AGM (21) and had seen Mukesh Ambani the son of Dhirubhai Ambani. If you want to watch that video on youtube then click the link below,

Reliance AGM 21

If want to know more about Dhirubhai Ambani I will leave a link to my article about him below please check it out,

The Rise of Dhirubhai Ambani


Mukesh Ambani gave a road towards how Reliance Industries which is primarily a petroleum powerhouse is going on a roll to enter into the new and ever-evolving markets like the E-Commerce space as well as broadband services bundled with the set-up box on offer. The one thing Jio is doing the 2.0 Version of the mobile market was taking the company's wildly selling Jio Phone which is "effectively free" and giving it a bump in terms of the necessary software needed like giving WhatsApp, facebook, etc., in its ecosystem. While that being said the so-called Kai OS also used in the Nokia banana phone is also getting these apps (feeling nostalgic me too) which is a welcome thing for the feature phone market.

Thing exchange offer announced by Jio is somewhat similar to the one which Apple provides for its products in order to stay in their own ecosystem, its the Apple exchange program that I'm talking about. No, no I know that Jio isn't going to give you a loan like what Apple does. I am talking about the Apple Upgrade program where you a buy an iPhone by shelling out some money in order to buy a spec-bumped phone this year.
I am telling you that you can now buy the Jio phone 2 the Qwerty powered one at 501 on an exchange for the older Jio phone. If you want to buy a new one it will take you around 2999 (introductory price).


JioPhone 2 specifications

PropellerAds



If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog.
Most of the online readers don't share this article as they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe. However, the fact is the,
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge. Kudos!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Experts take on Reusable Rockets

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!