Lenovo k8 Series Problems Solved




The Lenovo k8 plus is a product launched by the company which is close to stock android with an exception of a few apps like Microsoft apps and some sort of moto apps like the moto camera and something like that it comes with an android 7.1.1 nougat and Lenovo has promised to give android update of its k series phones like the k8 and the k8 note the phone was pretty amazing and then I really like it the performance is good and the battery is superb it lasts for about a day and half of regular usage. The phone camera has to be mention as to be mentioned as the phone was launched as a direct attack at redmi 4 and note 4. The phone has a fingerprint sensor and a great 4000 mAh battery. I am not a big camera guy but, the photos taken by this phone is quite good. The camera samples are below link, it has all the deep-mode ( portrait mode), HDR effects. Surprisingly, the deep-mode takes a very amount of time to process the image than that of the Moto G5s which is priced relatively higher.

Camera Samples

As I have told you that I'm not a camera person bear with me the photos won't be glorious. The phone initially had some issues like the screen flickering, the mic not working and I ordered a replacement which Flipkart rejected for no reason I was very pissing off and I started to live within. Other than the above feature I thought it was actually a great phone.

Lenovo has launched a system update and the problems are solved. The system update is 88 MB and it's mainly launched more the screen flickering issues. After this, I would say its a better option than the Xiomi Redmi 4 or note 4 (this is only in terms of the Software experience) The Redmi runs on a marshmallow 6.0.1 ( out of the box) and I don't really know if any are going the give any other updates for now. However, Lenovo has confirmed that k8 series will be getting an Android update in June 2018. You can argue that this is a long but, I don't see the Xiomi company giving the android of nougat any sooner and the UI of Lenovo is better than that of the Xiomi phone ( only in the k8 series). I will leave a link below for you to check out the specs of the phone.



This phone heats-up when I do WhatsApp video calling and I have personally felt the heat sometimes when I was playing songs via Google play music on the internet. The phone also has a professional mode for taking pictures even more beautifully. The phone is a particularly launched towards the people who love to take pictures and the fact that the xiomi Redmi note 4 or 4 lacks these qualities isn't just a coincidence. I really this phone in overdrive. I open apps like crazy and don't close them at all. The split screen has to be mentioned it's great. However, this phone handled this quite
well. After the update the adaptive brightness kinda sucks but you can live with it if you increase your phone's brightness. The call recording app wasn't given in this update too by Lenovo after all the customer's request. Hope they're working on it. I have seen this video on YouTube claiming that this problem is solved by downloading a third-party app. Try it I will leave the link below,
Solution for Lenovo k8 Series call recording app
The most painful part of this phone is that this phone takes up a he'll of a lot of time to charge it takes like a 2 hrs and 15 mins or so to go from 0% to 100%. The geek bench score is,



The phone sports a plastic back which is not premium as well as cheap looking.
If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog.
Most of the online readers don't share this article as they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe. However, the fact is the,
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge.Kudos!!!!!!  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!

Experts take on Reusable Rockets