When will we colonize Mars

I think Dubai's colonizing plan of 2117 is achievable and I think technology would catch up soon enough to reach that target. However, if companies like SpaceX ( which is also the only contender in this space)do it before itself it will be great. It would great seeing the combination of technology and cash coming together if SpaceX reaches there first and the thing is they both work in tandem to achieve 2117 Mars mission.
I think it's an “optimistic” move and like the falcon rockets he's going to do it anyway. However, the timeline set very much appreciated and the inhibition is only only possible if he achieves his 2024 goal of travelling to Mars in the first place.


If You Like This Article?

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog.
Most of the online readers don't share this article as they think the bloggers don't require social share. Don't forget to subscribe. However, the fact is the,
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge.Kudos!!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!

Experts take on Reusable Rockets