OMG! Amazon Lens

We all know the Google launch event which happened in this month. Google introduced Google Lens the feature which we can use to search via images. I will leave a link below in case you have not seen it,

Google Lens

The above video is the Google launch event where Sundar Pichai unveiled the google Lens

Google Lens First Look

The above is the link to to the google lens first look
I don't know What's with the hype but, if you regularly notice the release of the new apps by Google you might have noticed an app called Google Goggles which does the same thing.




I have tested the amazon app new search via camera feature in the above video. The video was taken via Lyf Flame 8 ( it has a " 8 mp" camera that's what they are saying). It can also detect books and a TV and most of the stuff. Now, Amazon has released a new feature in its app to search via your camera and if you use them it's actually google lens concept and I think most of us are used to typing our searches and nowadays the using our voices for this. So, aren't going to use the search only for mostly searching items in e-commerce websites like Amazon and this is why is pouncing on this opportunity to compete with google and released the update without any hype. The companies are at Battle and even google not backing down but, I won't say backing down Google released the Google home mini which is the competition for Amazon's echo dot and Google device is good but, I have seen YouTube videos suggesting a different story.
The feature is doesn't work at night. These videos where taken at night and you can clearly see that the camera search has failed.

Forgive my awful camera skills.

If You Like This Article? 

Tell me in the comments below. If you had liked and or if I need improvements. I have opinions seriously, and please share this, seriously, this helps a lot with the growth of this blog. Most of the online readers don't share this article has they think the bloggers don't require social share. However, the fact is the
I have developed this blog piece by piece, your share will continue encouraging me. So, I appreciate your support in advance. Hope you had a nice time reading. Thanks for reading. Read to gain knowledge.Kudos!!!!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Propeller Ads- Best alternative for AdSense (in terms of customer service)

Didn't get approved by Google AdSense. Don't worry!!!!

Experts take on Reusable Rockets